King cake, order Popeyes, and and daiquiris. Oh my! Carnival season has officially arrived and with it the decadent Mardi Gras staples. However, abortion
you don’t have to wreck your healthy lifestyle to celebrate this New Orleans holiday. Follow these tips to stay skinny on Fat Tuesday!
1. Move - Walk as much as you can while you’re out on the parade routes. Volunteer to help unload cars. Meet up with friends along the parade route. Jump up and down to catch that stuffed animal. Do whatever gets your heart pumping! Burning more calories will negate some of those extra ones you’ve consumed, plus it will give you more energy to hang all day long.
2. Skip Sugary Drinks – Alcoholic beverages are devoid of nutrients and high in calories. When you add sugar into the mix, you’re adding even more empty calories and gifting yourself a hangover the following morning. Instead of daiquiris, screwdrivers, and cocktails made with simple syrup, try red wine mixed with Berry LaCroix or vodka with lemon or lime juice. You can even get a little nutrition from your booze if you choose a healthy mixer, such as kombucha or Aloe water. The possibilities are endless! (*See our kombucha cocktail below.)
3. Moderation is Key – Even though Mardi Gras is known for gluttony, be moderate in your celebrations. Sure, have a piece of king cake, but keep your slice small, about the size of an office stapler. Limit alcoholic beverages to 1-3 drinks, depending on your size and gender.
4. Eat Breakfast – Consuming a nutrient-rich, protein packed breakfast ensures at least one good meal a day PLUS plenty of energy to catch the best beads. This also prevents overeating later in the day, so you can easily turn down those muffulettas and cookies. We love a kale, mushroom, and avocado omelet or a green smoothie with spinach, UltraMeal, mixed berries, and almond butter.
5. Know Yourself – Many people have trouble tolerating certain foods, such as gluten, dairy, or fried foods. If you know you have some sort of food intolerance, stay away from that food! Nobody wants to be miserable with an upset tummy during Carnival season! Following these tips will ensure you have a great time AND stay on track. And don’t forget about our next detox group on February 15th (because we all could use a detox after Mardi Gras!)
- 1 shot of vodka
- 8 oz. kombucha
- 4 ice cubes
- Slice of lemon for garnish
But many families become disconcerted when arduous to order drugs from the Web because they don’t know it’s possible. Nowadays, online pharmacies fill hundreds of thousands of online prescriptions worldwide. There are treatment options only for children. Learn more about “http://buycialisonline-info.com/how-long-does-cialis-last.html“. What should patients discuss with a physician before capture Viagra? Now many folk quest online for the exact phrase “how long does cialis last” on search engines. Variant websites describe it as “how long does 20mg cialis last“. Some men who take street drugs like amphetamines find it embarrassing to get an erection and turn to prescription remedies for a temporary solution. One way to resolve sexual disfunction is to make specific simple lifestyle changes, another is drug. Lack of sleep may be the culprit that decreases sex drive.